By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions below for our Affiliate Programme, understand, and agree with them.
1. Joining the Programme
By filling out the signup form you will not automatically become an affiliate. Affiliate applications are vetted by us for suitability for inclusion in our Affiliate Programme. Should your website be accepted for inclusion into our Affiliate Programme then you (and this includes your website/company) are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the programme is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by your referred customers.
Upon completion of the sign-up please do not place any banners or other links on your website until you receive confirmation that your website has been accepted into our Affiliate Programme. Sales generated as a result of linkage from your site prior to acceptance into our Affiliate Programme will not count for the purpose of generating commission to you/your company on those sales.
2. Affiliate Conditions
Your affiliate application and status in the programme may be denied, suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc…)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Notwithstanding the conditions above we reserve the right to deny any application, or suspend any affiliate account or delete any affiliate account from our Affiliate Programme for any reason whatsoever without prior notice and without being required to provide a reason for such action.
Websites which are comprised mainly, or solely, of links to other sites (also sometimes referred to as ‘Link Farms’) are not eligible for inclusion in our Affiliate Programme.
3. Payments and Schedule
- Eligible payments – all affiliate monies due for orders generated as a result of affiliate linkage will be held for 30 days after completed payment of an order. This is to allow us time to adjust for cancelled orders, or refunds given at our discretion. Payments will be calculated and cheques sent out to affiliates during the last week of any given month according to the terms and conditions of this document.
- Affiliate Percentage – if accepted into the programme Affiliates will qualify for a one-off 10% commission on qualifying sales.
- Affiliate Payments – payments to affiliates will not be rendered for amounts less than £10.00 (UK Pounds Sterling). Example: if you have a total of £1.00 in sales comission you would have £1.00 in your affiliate account, thus your account will carry over ino the next monthly cycle. When your account total reaches £10.00 (UK Pounds Sterling) or more you will be sent a cheque provided all orders associated meet the condiditons set forth in (a) above.
- Should you discontinue your Affiliate Account with less than £5.00 in your Affiliate Balance then no Affiliate Commissions will be due to you/your company. This also applies if your Affiliate Account is suspended or terminated by us.
- All cheques shall be payable in UK Pounds Sterling only.
- Chargebacks – in the event of chargebacks by the new customer BEFORE the payment is made to the Affiliate then the next payment to the Affiliate will be reduced by the amount of the commission on the amount which is charged back. In the event that a chargeback occurs AFTER the Affiliate Commission has been paid then future commission will be reduced by the amount of the commission on the amount which is charged back
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links on your Web Site but not in emails. The site may also be advertised “offline” in classified ads, magazines, and newpapers. You may only use the graphics and text provided to you by us. You may not modify the links without prior agreement of us.
5. Affiliate Tracking
When a web surfer clicks through your affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your affiliate id. When this person decides to buy a product, the script will look for this cookie and try to identify the affiliate who will be awarded the commission. Visitors sent through your affiliate link may make a purchase later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie has not expired.
6. Terms of the agreement
These terms will begin upon your signup with our Affiliate programme and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms is unnacceptable to you, you may choose to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the programme will constitute your acceptance of any change.
We will not be liable for direct, indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of “intents of harm” to the programme or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to our Affiliate programme and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of our programme and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Each Affiliate further agrees and warrants that it will comply with all local, and national laws regarding the sending of e-mails.
The affiliate shall indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all legal actions, damages or liabilities incurred from the day-to-day operations of the affiliate. Under no circumstances will we be liable whether in tort, contract or otherwise for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including but not limited to damages for any loss of revenue, profits, business interruption, loss of business information or data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, hardware or software failure, or other pecuniary loss) arising from or relating to any provision of this Agreement or the programme.
We will own all right, title and interest in and to all information that is created or collected in the operation of our website and reserves the right to amend or terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to the affiliate.
The laws of England and Wales cover this Agreement.